According to the practice of the Swiss Federal Tax Administration the VAT on input can be deducted. The imprint of the VAT rate and the name of the railway on the ticket are sufficient for the input tax deduction.
- Can I get an invoice for my tickets?
- Can I get a VAT invoice?
- What forms of payment can I use?
- How do I find out if my booking has gone through?
- What should I do in case the connection is lost during the payment process?
- Why is my payment rejected?
- Why my PayPal payment is not working?
- How can I change the default currency?
- What should I do in case the payment isn’t successful during the booking in the payment gate step?
- Which system does RailClick use to prevent fraudulent use in case of theft or loss of the card?
- What can I do if I have been charged but I haven't received my tickets?
- Why do you charge a booking fee?